Have you ever made a bucket list?
Personally I think it’s a great thing to have goals and ambitions. In addition, it’s a huge effen world out there and we should try to see it while we’re here. There are soooooo many things I wanna do before I “kick the bucket.” It’s mostly adventures and places I wanna see, but there are a few things some of you may consider basic.
SO without further ado (drumroll please) here’s my bucket list:
- Buy a house – this is something every adult should aspire to…right? (side eye)
- Soak in a volcanic hot spring -well actually the La Fortuna Water Fall in Costa Rica. It’s 200ft and kept warm by the Arenal Volcano
- Go to Costa Rica- did we not just discuss the waterfall?! There’s also a wealth of culture and gorgeous forests and beaches.
- Zip Line through the forest- can we say adrenaline rush?! I bet it feels like rushing through the sky. (sigh)
- Visit Venice- I’m a GIGANTIC history nerd and I’d like to see the Doge’s Palace and religious relics before it sinks :-(.
- See Christ the Redeemer in person- We’ve discussed that I went to Catholic school right? On top of that its a statue…of Jesus…that is 125ft tall. 125 frigging feet! Can you say awe inspiring?!
- See an orca in person- Dude I love Free Willie
- Visit Greece- the scenery, the culture, the beautiful architecture and beaches. This is paradise for me.
- See Eminem perform live- well I actually wanna meet him, convince him to fall in love with me and marry him, buuuuut I’m pretty sure that wont happen. So I’ll settle for a live performance. (shrugs)
- Visit Vatican City- I’m not a practicing Catholic, but I developed a great appreciation for the faith in my years in prison…I mean middle school and high school. Plus Saint Peter’s Basilica looks so pristine in photos. I’d love to see it in person.
Now that you know mine…What’s on your bucket list. Any travels, adventures, crazy experiments or life changing events? Let me know.